Business Operations Analyst
Rare opportunity for a talented operations candidate to make a massive impact while honing one of the most in demand skill sets in tech. TrustArc’s business operations team keeps transactions flowing and builds the infrastructure between sales, marketing and finance. This role will be a key part of supporting TrustArc’s infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will not only have the aptitude to quickly learn new systems, but will also have experience working in a data-oriented environment (join/merge/manipulation of datasets is key). This role must have an understanding of how the individual parts of TrustArc’s tech-stack interact with each other and be able to identify issues with and implement strategic improvements to each part of the lead to cash flow.
A high level of competency with BI tools is desired (DOMO ideally) and the ability to understand complex situations and produce actionable and insightful reporting is a must. The person in this role will become an expert user of each of our primary business systems (DOMO, Netsuite, Salesforce, Workfront, Marketo, Boomi). This person will drive insight across the entire organization solving problems ranging from customer acquisition bottlenecks to sales activity impact analysis.
- Ad-hoc reporting across all departments
- Own the integration of between DOMO/Salesforce/Netsuite (Boomi based)
- Innovate existing processes to streamline data management
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data
- Evaluate new tools and design and own a data quality program
- Willingness to jump into any data related problem and document issues, recommend improvements and build out solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent related education and relevant experience
- A comprehensive understanding of CRM, ERP, Marketing automation, and BI systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel at an advanced level, including lookups/sumifs etc.
- Aptitude to understand complex business processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across all departments while delivering results
- Desire to wear multiple hats as a member of a full cycle operations team
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and ownership
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn in a fast-paced, startup environment