TrustArc is seeking a full time Recruiter to lead our efforts to inform candidates about our amazing opportunities at our growing company. TrustArc is a SaaS company, focusing on the privacy industry. With your excellent communication skills, magnetic personality, and amazing eye to spot the talent we need, you’ll spend about 60% of your time recruiting and sourcing for engineering roles (front/back end ) and about 40% of your time working on business side positions like Sales Directors, Product/Project Managers, and Global Privacy solutions professionals.
You will partner and collaborate with department heads to define roles and to ensure an effective hiring process and fantastic candidate experience. You’ll make a huge impact on our team and company while pushing along the recruiting process from launch, to source, to screen, and close. Sound good? Then join the fun!
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Develop sourcing strategies for identifying passive and active candidates that strive for innovation within their respective field
- Act as a consultant through the hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
- Maintain accurate applicant data in LinkedIn Talent Hub and provide ongoing reporting of key metrics to hiring team
- Provide excellent, timely customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
- Will take an active role in job offers and negotiations
- Typically 3+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience thriving in a fast-pace, high-tech environment
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills required.
- Attention to detail is mandatory and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Recruiting experience in software or hardware
- BA/BS preferred
TrustArc simplifies privacy compliance and risk management via an unrivaled combination of powerful technology, deep privacy expertise, and proven methodologies. Our new name, TrustArc, reflects our evolution from a certification company into a global provider of technology-powered products and services. We have close to 200 employees, over 1,000 active clients, are backed by leading VC firms, have a fun/vibrant work environment, and a great Toronto location. Learn more at www.trustarc.com.