We are seeking experienced, customer-focused Technical Support professionals to join TrustArc’s Global Privacy Solutions (GPS) organization. In this role, you will work with customers in support of our award-winning Data Privacy Management Platform. Your efforts will enable TrustArc to grow and support its global customer base.
· Provide Tier 1 technical support for TrustArc’s award winning Data Privacy Management Platform
· Utilize various client based tools and applications for customer management and servicing
· Answers all inbound client inquiries with courtesy and professionalism
· Quickly resolve issues for our customers, leaving them satisfied
· Remain updated in client and industry led processes, technology applications, utilities, and products
· Conduct data entry, documentation, and case management. Actively contribute to the development and documentation of the product and enforcement of processes and policies.
· Work and partner with others within a team-based environment
· Transfer/escalate customers to appropriate departments when required
· Achieve, maintain, or exceed required metrics and goals
· Troubleshooting reported bugs, partnering with the Customers and Engineers to reproduce and assist with diagnosing the issue.
· Explore feature requests that are unclear until the point you have reached a full understanding of what the customer is asking for and why
· At least 2 years in college
· At least 1 year IT/Technical Support in Call Center environment or directly related experience working in a similar technical environment
· Proven analytical skills, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
· Above average customer-centric skillset
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to multitask and comfortable working with computer-based applications
· Must be flexible and available to work in a 24/7 operations environment
· Ability to work effectively with the client and other departments
· Proactively communicate with customers, from analysis through resolution, to keep them informed of status; provide follow-up upon resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
· Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
· Able to effectively prioritize incoming projects and meet critical deadlines
The personal and professional competencies required for success in the Global Privacy Solutions organization include:
Service Orientation: Must demonstrate a strong service orientation. This includes promoting internal and external client satisfaction by anticipating needs, responding appropriately to feedback, setting reasonable expectations, following through on commitments, and responding to inquiries with accurate information and outstanding service.
Achieving Results: Holds self and other responsible for goals, outcomes, deadlines and objectives. Sets high standards for work output, attending to every details and not considering work complete until it complies with standards. Actively seeks and encourages feedback. Solves technical problems in a logical manner. Uses intuition, past experience and a proven, consistent process to approach decision-making.
Communication: Effectively and concisely communicates using all common business channels (e.g. email, telephone, meetings, texting, etc.) Ability to influence and gain commitment across different organizations ad functions. Experience communicating and resolving issues across all levels, up to senior leaders.
Teamwork: Works in a positive and constructive manner with other employees inside and outside own area of responsibility to set and achieve team goals. Actively shares knowledge, experience, and ideas with other team members. Commits to and is accountable for individual and mutual goals when working as a team. Fosters a team spirit at all times.
Leadership: Willingly takes control of professional development. Motivates and guides others within own sphere of influence to achieve goals. Creates, articulates and ensures common understanding and execution of TRUSTe’s importance and impact.