This role requires a talented, and proactive individual with a passion for technology and business process to join our Privacy Intelligence team at TrustArc, the leading provider of integrated privacy solutions. You will be part of a creative, energetic, fast-paced team that engages with regulators and policymakers to understand and address emerging privacy issues and risks, translates that knowledge into innovative solutions to help organizations manage and operationalize privacy effectively, and provides strategic, legal and policy guidance and oversight on the design and delivery of those solutions. You will report to the Director, Privacy Intelligence Development and will help deliver our content-based solutions, working collaboratively with other members of the team and other TrustArc departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Building and managing TrustArc Intelligence Content Libraries
● Drafting content for the Intelligence Content Libraries used by TrustArc Platform customers
● Conducting both content and technical QA testing on content developed by other team members
● Providing input into content design and technical requirements
● Developing and maintaining processes related to building and managing intelligence libraries, content, and rules in the Platform
● Providing input on content design standards
● Developing intelligence rules
● Publishing and delivering TrustArc or partner developed content to customers
● Maintaining and delivering market-based data and reporting
● Assisting with technology testing, quality assurance, and data analysis
● Completing other projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
● 1-2 years business related experience preferred
● CIPP, CIPT or CIPM preferred or expected to achieve within first year in role
● Strong English language writing skills. Writing experience is a plus.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills.
● Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to see both detail and big picture issues
● Interest in privacy, and recent privacy related developments
● Understanding of business or data management processes
● Strategic problem solving abilities
● Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
● Excellent business judgment and sense of humor.