Sales Development Representative
We’re growing our SDR team in our Toronto, Canada office! If you’re a high energy, self-starter with a passion for making a difference, please apply.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for driving interest in TrustArc’s solutions by qualifying and scheduling web demonstrations for the outside sales team. This position reports directly to the Director of Sales Development. This role is critical in building the sales funnel and helping TrustArc meet pipeline and revenue goals.
Your instinct is to pick up the phone first, not send an email. You are results-oriented and constantly looking to improve your metrics. You are a strong communicator and represent the brand professionally at all times.
- Inbound lead qualification and outbound cold calling to prospects who meet TrustArc’s Ideal Customer Profile.
- Qualify and set up web demonstrations.
- Meet minimum daily metrics (50 calls/40 emails).
- Report and attend daily strategy meetings.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a sales development role.
- Skilled in using marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proficient in using Google Suite of applications (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Sheets, etc.).
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Technology experience a plus.
With over 1,000 customers worldwide, TrustArc has been helping organizations navigate the ever-changing landscape of global laws and regulations by simplifying privacy compliance and risk management. Hence why, TrustArc was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™, Privacy Management Software, Q1 2020.
Besides awesome benefits, we offer a competitive base salary, great commission package, fun and collaborative work environment with career growth!