TrustArc is proud to present a special webinar event: “Current State of Brexit and Data Protection Impact.” This webinar will take place this Thursday, March 28th at 12pm GMT | 8am ET | 5am PT. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about how Brexit will affect data protection – register today!
Can’t make it? Register anyway – we’ll automatically send you an email with both the slides and recording after the webinar! Click here for answers to the most commonly asked webinar related questions.
The impact of a potential “Brexit” will play an important role on the data protection strategy of many companies and a lot will depend on what is decided in the next few days and weeks. This is why understanding the current state of Brexit is so critical right now.
You will learn in this webinar:
- What is the current state of play between the UK and EU?
- What are the options for Brexit resolution
- “No deal” Brexit
- “UK PMs deal” Brexit
- Other options
- The Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018 and its relationship with GDPR
- What are the consequences of Brexit for the ICO?
- What are the consequences of Brexit for business?
- How will international data transfers be impacted?
- What are the steps to take now?
If you want to understand better what the current state of Brexit is and what its implications to data protection are, then register now for this free webinar!
The TrustArc Privacy Insight Series is a set of live webinars featuring renowned speakers presenting cutting edge research, tips, and tools. Events are free and feature informative discussions, case studies and practical solutions to today’s tough privacy challenges. Over 20,000 privacy professionals registered for our events in 2018!