The global pandemic caused by COVID-19 has affected most companies and for many requires operational changes in order to move forward. In light of the uncertainty, TrustArc has provided access to the latest guidance and other helpful information to assist companies as they plan to reopen.
COVID-19: Privacy Risks & Considerations eBook
As the conversation shifts from how to create a remote workforce to how to reopen the physical office, this eBook provides privacy risk guidance for businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Download the free eBook here.
The COVID-19 Comparison provides summarized analysis from 100 regulators on the following topics:
- Whether certain legal exceptions apply, such as for public health, healthcare, public interests, or vital interests;
- What can be collected from employees and visitors;
- Requirements related to disclosure of confirmed cases; and
- Processing of location data
Download the Comparison Chart here.
- Providing guidance for employers navigating privacy and security issues; and
- Discussing the privacy implications of new mobile technologies tracking individuals to prevent the virus’ spread.
Serious Privacy Podcast
Serious Privacy podcast discusses COVID-19’s impact on privacy in the following episodes: COVID-19 Part 1, COVID-19 Part 2, Tech Talk: Innovation during COVID-19, Privacy on the Front Lines: A View from LA, and Returning to Work.
Privacy Insight Series Webinar
Watch our on-demand COVID-19 webinar to learn how employers can ensure good data protection and governance practices in these special times.