- This event has passed.
Assessing Risk: How Organizations Can Proactively Manage Privacy Risk
April 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
In today’s uncertain environment, organizations are regularly confronting new and evolving risks. Data-related risks can stand alone or converge with other enterprise risks, such as third party risk, regulatory compliance risk – such as CCPA and GDPR, security risk, operational and financial risks.
Identifying, understanding, managing, and reporting on data risks across the organization is a critical part of an integrated data governance strategy and essential to enterprise risk management. Organizations that have continuous insights into their evolving risks are able to focus resources on the highest areas of risk and prioritize risk mitigation strategies and plans.
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
This webinar will review:
- Risk management and privacy
- 3rd party vendor risks in today’s climate
- Top considerations to focus resources on highest areas of risk
- Risk reporting to management and the board
- Tools & best practices to manage, automate and continuously monitor both company and third-party risk