Mid- Sr. Quality EngineerPosition Overview: TrustArc is seeking talented, experienced Automation Quality Engineer to join its growing Quality Engineering team. You will take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team. If you like to work on...
Sales Executive, Client AcquisitionPosition Overview: TrustArc is seeking an Account Executives who will thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on new accounts and grow the business. Your creativity, passion for sales, and...
Senior UX/UI Designer
A Senior UX/UI Designer has expert capabilities in product design with the ability to influence the user experience and product strategy, with independent problem-solving skills, self-direction, and innovative thinking. Strong design, writing and presentation skills, able to foster collaboration both inside and outside the design team.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements through user research and competitive research
- Create personas and journey maps based on research data
- Participating in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective
- Create UX drafts such as wireflow, wireframe and prototypes
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering team to improve design
- Present creative ideas to Senior Leadership
- Influencing cross-functional product teams to achieve easy-to-use solutions and adhere to the product vision
- Conduct usability testing and evaluate feedback
- Work in a fast paced agile environment
- Mentor and coach other designers
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Bsc/BA in Design or a related field
- Portfolio of past design projects
- Efficient in Figma
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design framework
- Expert knowledge of UI principle
- Attention to detail
- Has experience designing a custom design system
- Has experience working in an agile development process
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Front-end coding knowledge is a plus but not required
To all recruitment agencies: TrustArc does not accept unsolicited agency resumes without executing a staffing services agreement and commencing a specific search by TrustArc’s human resources department. Please do not forward resumes to TrustArc’s career jobs alias or its employees. TrustArc is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
TrustArc is seeking a full time Recruiter to lead our efforts to inform candidates about our amazing opportunities at our growing company. TrustArc is a SaaS company, focusing on the privacy industry. With your excellent communication skills, magnetic personality, and amazing eye to spot the talent we need, you’ll spend about 60% of your time recruiting and sourcing for engineering roles (front/back end ) and about 40% of your time working on business side positions like Sales Directors, Product/Project Managers, and Global Privacy solutions professionals.
You will partner and collaborate with department heads to define roles and to ensure an effective hiring process and fantastic candidate experience. You’ll make a huge impact on our team and company while pushing along the recruiting process from launch, to source, to screen, and close. Sound good? Then join the fun!
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Develop sourcing strategies for identifying passive and active candidates that strive for innovation within their respective field
- Act as a consultant through the hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
- Maintain accurate applicant data in LinkedIn Talent Hub and provide ongoing reporting of key metrics to hiring team
- Provide excellent, timely customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
- Will take an active role in job offers and negotiations
- Typically 3+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience thriving in a fast-pace, high-tech environment
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills required.
- Attention to detail is mandatory and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Recruiting experience in software or hardware
- BA/BS preferred
TrustArc simplifies privacy compliance and risk management via an unrivaled combination of powerful technology, deep privacy expertise, and proven methodologies. Our new name, TrustArc, reflects our evolution from a certification company into a global provider of technology-powered products and services. We have close to 200 employees, over 1,000 active clients, are backed by leading VC firms, have a fun/vibrant work environment, and a great Toronto location. Learn more at www.trustarc.com.