Privacy Intelligence Development Specialist
This role requires a talented, and proactive individual with a passion for technology and business process to join our Privacy Intelligence team at TrustArc, the leading provider of integrated privacy solutions. You will be part of a creative, energetic, fast-paced team that engages with regulators and policymakers to understand and address emerging privacy issues and risks, translates that knowledge into innovative solutions to help organizations manage and operationalize privacy effectively, and provides strategic, legal and policy guidance and oversight on the design and delivery of those solutions. You will report to the Director, Privacy Intelligence Development and will help deliver our content-based solutions, working collaboratively with other members of the team and other TrustArc departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Building and managing TrustArc Intelligence Content Libraries
● Drafting content for the Intelligence Content Libraries used by TrustArc Platform customers
● Conducting both content and technical QA testing on content developed by other team members
● Providing input into content design and technical requirements
● Developing and maintaining processes related to building and managing intelligence libraries, content, and rules in the Platform
● Providing input on content design standards
● Developing intelligence rules
● Publishing and delivering TrustArc or partner developed content to customers
● Maintaining and delivering market-based data and reporting
● Assisting with technology testing, quality assurance, and data analysis
● Completing other projects as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
● 1-2 years business related experience preferred
● CIPP, CIPT or CIPM preferred or expected to achieve within first year in role
● Strong English language writing skills. Writing experience is a plus.
● Excellent communication and organizational skills.
● Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to see both detail and big picture issues
● Interest in privacy, and recent privacy related developments
● Understanding of business or data management processes
● Strategic problem solving abilities
● Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
● Excellent business judgment and sense of humor.
Associate Technical Account Manager
As an Associate Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our Technical Account Management team located in Cebu, you will be responsible for the successful integration of TrustArc products, supporting small to enterprise level clients, and developing strong relationships with our clients that will lead to retention and growth of the business. You will identify overall areas for improvement and strive to improve client satisfaction. This position requires strong attention to detail, experience managing enterprise level clients, data analysis skills, great organizational skills, strong troubleshooting skills, and intermediate knowledge of web architecture. Having these attributes will help the team consistently exceed customer requirements.
This role will also require a supportive role for the Sr. TAMs as part of a mentorship program where the Associate TAM can learn and benefit from increased customer issues and situations that will have Sr. TAMs help them navigate the complex issues.
This role will require the Associate TAM to also be the Tier 2 support person to work with the Platform Support team on helping support our paying customers on the Technical TrustArc products such as Cookie Consent Manager Professional and Advanced and Website Monitoring Manager.
- Understand customer needs and translate these needs into strategic solutions and recommendations
- Presenting and facilitating large group meetings (phone/video) for small to enterprise clients with regards to Cookie Consent Manager (CCM) and Website Monitoring Manager (WMM)
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting to your clients during implementation and deployment of the TrustArc technology products
- Work with the engineering team to scope, prioritize, and manage customer requests
- Be the primary Point of Contact for your clients and the Subject Matter Expert with regards to all the Technical TrustArc products
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and take the initiative to learn products quickly
- Proactively communicate with customers, from analysis through resolution, to keep them informed of status; provide follow-up upon resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete projects within agreed upon timelines, maintain organized documentation of projects and tasks with established projected completion dates, and monitor timelines of client-requested tasks and manage client expectations. Identify opportunities to help expand customer adoption of TrustArc products
- Work in a Tier 2 support engineer capacity as the primary point of contact with the TrustArc Platform Support team to help resolve more complicated Self-Service Consent Manager issues
- Work as the first person to triage all incoming Consent Manager support requests to ensure orderly response and resolution for customers that email into that alias
- Achieve, maintain, or exceed required metrics and goals
- Troubleshooting reported bugs, partnering with the Customers and Engineers to reproduce and assist with diagnosing the issue
- Explore feature requests that are unclear until the point you have reached a full understanding of what the customer is asking for and why
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of experience in software technical support, account management, and/or a technical customer-facing role
- Strong understanding of technological platforms and web infrastructure
- Understanding of technical documentation including product specs and API integrations
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Proven analytical skills, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Above average customer-centric skill set (excellent customer relationship skills such as the ability to assess client needs and interact with all levels of management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated success in client communication from prior work experiences
- Strong communication skills that span 1:1 interactions as well as large group meetings for different audiences
- Ability to multitask and comfortable working with computer-based applications
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Sales
- Ability to articulate thoughts clearly, as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
- Ability to effectively prioritize incoming projects and meet critical deadlines
- Strong organization skills
Required Equipment (due to CoVid19 situation):
- Reliable internet connection at home (due to WFH situation)
- Quiet space at home to conduct client calls during your work hours
- Laptop will be provided, but you may need to have headset/external monitors/other equipment readily available for use if equipment cannot be sent to you
The personal and professional competencies required for success in the role include:
Service Orientation: Must demonstrate a strong service orientation. This includes promoting internal and external client satisfaction by anticipating needs, responding appropriately to feedback, setting reasonable expectations, following through on commitments, and responding to inquiries with accurate information and outstanding service.
Achieving Results: Holds self and others responsible for goals, outcomes, deadlines and objectives. Sets high standards for work output, attending to every detail and not considering work complete until it complies with standards. Actively seeks and encourages feedback. Solves technical problems in a logical manner. Uses intuition, past experience and a proven, consistent process to approach decision-making.
Communication: Effectively and concisely communicates using all common business channels (e.g. email, telephone, meetings, video calls, screen sharing etc.) Ability to influence and gain commitment across different organizations and functions. Experience communicating and resolving issues across all levels, up to senior leaders.
Teamwork: Works in a positive and constructive manner with other employees inside and outside own area of responsibility to set and achieve team goals. Actively shares knowledge, experience, and ideas with other team members. Commits to and is accountable for individual and mutual goals when working as a team. Fosters a team spirit at all times.
Leadership: Willingly takes control of professional development. Motivates and guides others within their own sphere of influence to achieve goals. Creates, articulates and ensures common understanding and execution of TrustArc’s vision and strategy. Focuses efforts and makes decisions according to importance and impact.
Software Development Engineer
As a Java Software Engineer you will focus on projects that help our customers address their online privacy challenges. You will be responsible for designing and implementing performant and scalable products that help our customers discover their privacy data and assess the relevant risks. Your architectural knowledge and experience will help TRUSTe improve the reliability and efficiency of our core technologies and to design and build TRUSTe’s next generation platforms and web applications. You will use your deep technical experience to work with and mentor other engineers. Your technical judgement and experience will help you to solve complex issues with elegant designs allowing TRUSTe to deliver product on time to meet market demand while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or a related field; and
- 2 – 4 years of experience in the job offered (defined as the occupation of Software, Application or System Engineering).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or a related field; and
- 3 – 5 years of progressive experience in the job offered (defined as the occupation of Java software engineering)
Work experience to include:
- Designing and implementing RESTful Enterprise platforms using JVM software (Java, Scala);
- Design and implementation of code with Java Middleware (e.g. Hibernate, Spring);
- Designing and implementing relational schema in a Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, or equivalent SQL database.
- Use of software engineering best practices
- Design documentation and review
- Code reviews
- Debugging application/system errors on development, QA and production systems;
- Designing testing infrastructures and implementing unit tests using the Junit (or equivalent) framework;
- Technical leadership of an engineering team to build, deploy, and support a reliable, performant and scalable RESTful platform;
- Mentoring junior engineers on design patterns as well as design and implementation best practices (including Agile methodologies).
Preferred but not required:
- Development work on Privacy management systems
- Development work on large web-based multi-tenant enterprise platforms
- Experience with AWS infrastructure, e.g. S3, EC2, database services (RDS)
- Open source contribution
- Ability to sing Karaoke!
Software QA Automation Engineer
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to develop and execute test plans and test cases across all functional areas of our products.
- Partner with the technical and business drivers in the team to deliver quality products.
- Test code manually and with automated tools using black box and white box testing techniques.
- Investigate and reproduce bugs and drive fixes through test and production stages.
- Understand software internals, debug problems and write automated tests in Java using existing automated tools.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Self-starter with tremendous initiative, critical thinking and work ethic.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with other functional teams.
- Ability to be detail oriented within a high paced environment.
- Ability to embrace change and someone who is a fast learner.
- Desire to be a high-impact player at a product-driven company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience testing for web-based or SaaS applications.
- Solid development skills in Java programming language.
- Solid experience with automated tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Sikuli API and/or other UI frameworks.
- Strong understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs testing using tools such as RestAssured, HttpClient.
- Experience in testing micro-services in isolation.
- Experience building and maintaining automation frameworks in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience testing the full tech stack of products: the front end, APIs and the backend.
- Experience in BDD automation framework such as Cucumber, JBehave
- In-depth knowledge of QA concepts, test frameworks and automation tools.
- Experience with load and performance testing tools such as Gatling, Jmeter.
- Experience with cloud hosted cross-browser testing platforms such as SauceLabs, BrowserStack.
- Experience with Continuous Build and Delivery processes.
- Experience of testing using Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration Systems (ECS, Kubernetes, and Docker Swarm/Data Center).
- Experience with vulnerability testing frameworks and tools.
- Experience with automated Security testing and/or experience with tools such as Burp, Zap.
- Understanding of Application/Web Server infrastructure.
DevOps Engineer (Continuous Integration Engineer)
As our DevOps Engineer, you will work as a member of the technology team to manage an infrastructure that processes tens of billions of transactions per month. You will work with other engineering and operations team members to develop, maintain, and optimize TrustArc’s QA and development infrastructure. In this role you will have the opportunity to assist in the design of a cloud-based service architecture that supports TrustArc’s next generation of products. This is a highly visible and challenging opportunity that will bring you to the next step in your career.
· BS or MS or equivalent in Computer Science, or similar field of study
· 3+ years of experience in a software development role, at least 1 of those years in a DevOps role
· Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical settings
· Proficiency with containerization via Docker, and container orchestration through Kubernetes
· Strong understanding of networking concepts
· Familiarity with AWS and their services
· Understanding of the Spring Framework ecosystem
Work experience to include:
· Experience with developing CI & CD infrastructure, with projects developed in a microservice architecture
· Experience in management of web applications built with Java
· Good to have experience with the following or similar tools:
• Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
• Persistence: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
• Messaging tools: ActiveMQ / RabbitMQ / Kafka
• Deployments: Helm, Terraform
• CI & CD tools: Jenkins, CircleCI, Teamcity, GoCD
• Dependency Management: Maven, Gradle
- Code management: Git, SVN
UX / UI Designer
A UX/UI Designer creates easy-to-use products, and balances business requirements and user requirements and is able to address business and user needs through functional and appeal.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Gather and evaluate user requirements through user research and competitive research
• Create personas and journey maps based on research data
• Understand project requirements and ask clarifying questions
• Create UX drafts such as wireflow, wireframe and prototypes
• Pitch creative ideas and articulate design decisions
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering team to improve design
• Conduct usability testing and evaluate feedback
• Create final UI design
• Use feedback from other designers to improve design skills
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2 to 5 years of experience
• Bsc/BA in Design or a related field
• Portfolio of past design projects
• Efficient in Figma
• Understanding of user-centered design framework
• Understanding of UI principle
• Attention to detail
• Front-end coding knowledge is a plus but not required