Recognized EU-U.S. DPF, UK Extension to the EU-U.S. DPF, and Swiss-U.S. DPF* Verification
Demonstrating EU-U.S. DPF and, as applicable, UK Extension to the EU-U.S. DPF, and/or Swiss-U.S. DPF verification is critical for your global compliance and data transfer mechanisms.
- Privacy-compliant data flows. Ensure compliant data mechanisms from the EU and, as applicable, the UK (and Gibraltar), and/or Switzerland to the United States as a DPF Program-verified company, ensuring no delay in business operations across your markets.
- Operationalize your data mechanisms for accountability. This includes strong privacy notices and meeting other strong privacy requirements outlined in the relevant part(s) of the DPF Program.
- Reputation & Trust. Enhance your reputation and trust with trade partners, investors, customers, and regulators compliance to an internationally recognized standard with a verified seal. Show your commitment to protecting personal data and privacy.
*Note: To participate in the UK Extension to the EU-U.S. DPF an organization must also participate in the EU-U.S. DPF, whereas it is possible to participate exclusively in either the EU-U.S. DPF or the Swiss-U.S. DPF.
Data Protection Framework Verification Packages
Prepare for EU-U.S. DPF and, as applicable, UK Extension to the EU-U.S. DPF, and/or Swiss-U.S. DPF Self-Certification
* Independent Recourse Mechanism, or essentially your Dispute Resolution (DR), for Customer inquiries can be managed by TRUSTe. DR must be provided by relevant EU data protection authority/ies (EU DPA(s)), the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA), and/ or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) (as applicable) for HR inquiries.
The TRUSTe Assurance Process
Conduct Privacy Review
Together, we work with you to conduct a privacy analysis to understand your data policies and practices.
Customized Action Plan
Remediation & Verification
Collect, compile, or generate documents or processes to demonstrate compliance.
Privacy Notice Review & Seal Issuance
Ongoing Monitoring & Guidance
All assessment work and supporting documentation for an audit trail is available along with ongoing compliance monitoring. Our dispute resolution service option provides privacy expertise to handle privacy inquiries and address disputes.
Access to Operational Templates
As part of your verification process, you have access to 800+ Operational templates to help your organization operationalize privacy quickly.
Leveraging Operational Templates reduces documentation time by 50% and can speed up your Remediation work.
Populated template documents include:
- Case studies
- Real-world sample materials
Strengthen your Data Privacy Compliance
Ensure your business operations remain resilient when it comes to transatlantic transfers of personal data.