As an Associate Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our Technical Account Management team located in Cebu, you will be responsible for the successful integration of TrustArc products, supporting small to enterprise level clients, and developing strong relationships with our clients that will lead to retention and growth of the business. You will identify overall areas for improvement and strive to improve client satisfaction. This position requires strong attention to detail, experience managing enterprise level clients, data analysis skills, great organizational skills, strong troubleshooting skills, and intermediate knowledge of web architecture. Having these attributes will help the team consistently exceed customer requirements.
This role will also require a supportive role for the Sr. TAMs as part of a mentorship program where the Associate TAM can learn and benefit from increased customer issues and situations that will have Sr. TAMs help them navigate the complex issues.
This role will require the Associate TAM to also be the Tier 2 support person to work with the Platform Support team on helping support our paying customers on the Technical TrustArc products such as Cookie Consent Manager Professional and Advanced and Website Monitoring Manager.
- Understand customer needs and translate these needs into strategic solutions and recommendations
- Presenting and facilitating large group meetings (phone/video) for small to enterprise clients with regards to Cookie Consent Manager (CCM) and Website Monitoring Manager (WMM)
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting to your clients during implementation and deployment of the TrustArc technology products
- Work with the engineering team to scope, prioritize, and manage customer requests
- Be the primary Point of Contact for your clients and the Subject Matter Expert with regards to all the Technical TrustArc products
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and take the initiative to learn products quickly
- Proactively communicate with customers, from analysis through resolution, to keep them informed of status; provide follow-up upon resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete projects within agreed upon timelines, maintain organized documentation of projects and tasks with established projected completion dates, and monitor timelines of client-requested tasks and manage client expectations. Identify opportunities to help expand customer adoption of TrustArc products
- Work in a Tier 2 support engineer capacity as the primary point of contact with the TrustArc Platform Support team to help resolve more complicated Self-Service Consent Manager issues
- Work as the first person to triage all incoming Consent Manager support requests to ensure orderly response and resolution for customers that email into that alias
- Achieve, maintain, or exceed required metrics and goals
- Troubleshooting reported bugs, partnering with the Customers and Engineers to reproduce and assist with diagnosing the issue
- Explore feature requests that are unclear until the point you have reached a full understanding of what the customer is asking for and why
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of experience in software technical support, account management, and/or a technical customer-facing role
- Strong understanding of technological platforms and web infrastructure
- Understanding of technical documentation including product specs and API integrations
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Proven analytical skills, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Above average customer-centric skill set (excellent customer relationship skills such as the ability to assess client needs and interact with all levels of management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated success in client communication from prior work experiences
- Strong communication skills that span 1:1 interactions as well as large group meetings for different audiences
- Ability to multitask and comfortable working with computer-based applications
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Sales
- Ability to articulate thoughts clearly, as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
- Ability to effectively prioritize incoming projects and meet critical deadlines
- Strong organization skills
Required Equipment (due to CoVid19 situation):
- Reliable internet connection at home (due to WFH situation)
- Quiet space at home to conduct client calls during your work hours
- Laptop will be provided, but you may need to have headset/external monitors/other equipment readily available for use if equipment cannot be sent to you
The personal and professional competencies required for success in the role include:
Service Orientation: Must demonstrate a strong service orientation. This includes promoting internal and external client satisfaction by anticipating needs, responding appropriately to feedback, setting reasonable expectations, following through on commitments, and responding to inquiries with accurate information and outstanding service.
Achieving Results: Holds self and others responsible for goals, outcomes, deadlines and objectives. Sets high standards for work output, attending to every detail and not considering work complete until it complies with standards. Actively seeks and encourages feedback. Solves technical problems in a logical manner. Uses intuition, past experience and a proven, consistent process to approach decision-making.
Communication: Effectively and concisely communicates using all common business channels (e.g. email, telephone, meetings, video calls, screen sharing etc.) Ability to influence and gain commitment across different organizations and functions. Experience communicating and resolving issues across all levels, up to senior leaders.
Teamwork: Works in a positive and constructive manner with other employees inside and outside own area of responsibility to set and achieve team goals. Actively shares knowledge, experience, and ideas with other team members. Commits to and is accountable for individual and mutual goals when working as a team. Fosters a team spirit at all times.
Leadership: Willingly takes control of professional development. Motivates and guides others within their own sphere of influence to achieve goals. Creates, articulates and ensures common understanding and execution of TrustArc’s vision and strategy. Focuses efforts and makes decisions according to importance and impact.