- Work closely with product and engineering teams to develop and execute test plans and test cases across all functional areas of our products.
- Partner with the technical and business drivers in the team to deliver quality products.
- Test code manually and with automated tools using black box and white box testing techniques.
- Investigate and reproduce bugs and drive fixes through test and production stages.
- Understand software internals, debug problems and write automated tests in Java using existing automated tools.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Self-starter with tremendous initiative, critical thinking and work ethic.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with other functional teams.
- Ability to be detail oriented within a high paced environment.
- Ability to embrace change and someone who is a fast learner.
- Desire to be a high-impact player at a product-driven company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience testing for web-based or SaaS applications.
- Solid development skills in Java programming language.
- Solid experience with automated tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Sikuli API and/or other UI frameworks.
- Strong understanding of REST and demonstrated automation experience with REST APIs testing using tools such as RestAssured, HttpClient.
- Experience in testing micro-services in isolation.
- Experience building and maintaining automation frameworks in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience testing the full tech stack of products: the front end, APIs and the backend.
- Experience in BDD automation framework such as Cucumber, JBehave
- In-depth knowledge of QA concepts, test frameworks and automation tools.
- Experience with load and performance testing tools such as Gatling, Jmeter.
- Experience with cloud hosted cross-browser testing platforms such as SauceLabs, BrowserStack.
- Experience with Continuous Build and Delivery processes.
- Experience of testing using Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Containers (Docker) and Container Orchestration Systems (ECS, Kubernetes, and Docker Swarm/Data Center).
- Experience with vulnerability testing frameworks and tools.
- Experience with automated Security testing and/or experience with tools such as Burp, Zap.
- Understanding of Application/Web Server infrastructure.