has been named the
“Compliance Software Solution Provider of the Year”
by CyberSecurity Breakthrough!
October 28, 2020
How to Manage Vendors and Third Parties to Minimize Privacy RiskWEBINAR
- Overview of privacy laws and regulations (i.e., CCPA, GDPR) and corresponding vendor and third-party requirements
- Summary of vendor management processes and how they can be supplemented to specifically address data privacy and security risks
- Best practices for managing data privacy in your vendor network, and guidance on how to build & manage your vendor privacy management program with practical solutions
TrustArc Powers Privacy Across the Globe
TrustArc simplifies privacy management for the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD and 900+ other global regulations with our comprehensive technology platform.
Manage Privacy More Effectively
Privacy, Data Governance, and Accountability Frameworks provide the content layer of our platform and a resource for simplifying management of thousands of requirements across over 900 privacy laws.
Get the Insight You Need, When You Need It
Supported by our Frameworks, Research and Alerts – including our Reference of the Day, Awareness Tracker, Operational Templates, Law Comparisons, and Legal Summaries provide the most up-to-date, content-rich, privacy and data security insights on demand for everyone across your business when they need it.
Focus on What Matters Most to Your Business
Through automation of our Frameworks, our Privacy Profile, Risk Profile, Benchmarking and Planner, Assessment Manager, and Attestor deliver contextual, actionable insights to enable your organization to identify privacy requirements, build and mature your privacy program and processes, mitigate privacy risks, and demonstrate compliance and accountability to management, the board, regulators, partners, and customers.
Save Time and Provide Real-Time Insights Through Automation
Eliminate privacy process inefficiencies and delays with the structured automation and real-time status insights delivered through integrated operational workflows for understanding and managing your data flows, managing privacy preferences and consumer rights, and managing your KPIs, provided by our Data Inventory Hub, Individual Rights Manager, Cookie Consent Manager, Mobile App Compliance, Website Scanning and Monitoring, Ads Compliance, and our comprehensive Dashboard.
“TrustArc’s tools and platform are invaluable to managing and accelerating our privacy program. Without them, we’d be much less efficient and frequently playing catch-up.”
– Ray Everett, Chief Privacy Officer, Blackhawk Network Inc.
“TrustArc came through for us when we needed to quickly and efficiently ramp up for the CCPA. Their technology is essential to our business and key to achieving our CCPA compliance.”
– Joseph Moran, Chief Compliance Officer, Celebrity Home Loans
“TrustArc helped us build our compliance program, which greatly accelerated the business.”
– Kevin Song, Director of Security Compliance, Xiaomi
“TrustArc’s Risk Profile helps us to efficiently evaluate the risk associated with data privacy and apply proper follow-up actions. They make it easy to see where we have increased inherent and residual risk, and where more effort needs to be made. We depend upon the platform to act as a single source for our data privacy requirements, helping us centralize critical aspects of our data privacy program.”
– Matthew Engler, Director, Risk & Compliance, Stefanini
“TrustArc made us feel more comfortable with our existing privacy setup and with whatever new privacy legislation may come our way.”
– Adam Stokes, Data Protection Officer
“I have worked with and purchased the services and tools of TrustArc for almost ten years now. In that time, I have introduced TrustArc into two companies as a trusted, objective third-party to review and assess our compliance with GDPR, CCPA and the EU Cookie Directive. I am consistently happy with the support I get from TrustArc and I value the relationship a great deal.”
– David Bowden, Vice President – InfoSec, Compliance & Privacy, Zwift, Inc.
Powerful Privacy Technology
- Combination of two industry leaders: TrustArc + Nymity
- Delivers scalable privacy operations, dynamic privacy intelligence and automated business insights
- Purpose built for privacy
Proven Privacy Methodology
- Informed through 10,000+ engagements
- Validated across all maturity phases and jurisdictions
- Based on proprietary Frameworks incorporating all global standards and regulations
Deep Privacy Expertise
- Global regulatory knowledge refined over 20+ years
- Former CPOs and privacy office leaders
- Hands-on experience across all industries and jurisdictions
Schedule a demo to learn more about TrustArc solutions.