Latest Privacy Guidance and Helpful Information for Companies Focused on Re-Opening
The global pandemic caused by COVID-19 has affected most companies, with many of them needing to change how they operate. In light of the uncertainty, this resource section provides access to the latest guidance and other helpful information.
Key Questions Companies Should Consider when Re-Opening during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
✔ Can I require employees to return to the office?
✔ Can I require employees to report that they have been diagnosed?
✔ Can I require temperature screenings of all who enter our facilities?
✔ Can I require reporting that a member of the household has been diagnosed?
✔ Can I require employees to use a contact tracing or exposure notification app?
✔ What information can I share regarding an infected member of the workforce?
✔ Can I require employees to report exposure?
✔ How should I evaluate and control ongoing remote work data leakage risks?
The COVID-19 Comparison provides summarized analysis from 100 regulators on the following topics:
- Whether certain legal exceptions apply, such as for public health, healthcare, public interests, or vital interests
- What can be collected from employees and visitors
- Requirements related to disclosure of confirmed cases
- Processing of location data
Research & AlertsFREE TRIAL
Looking for more research?
TrustArc has made its 200+ COVID-19 research references available for companies to learn more and decide on the best course of action.
Sign up now for a free trial today!
- Listen to a two-part episode of TrustArc’s Serious Privacy podcast on COVID-19 in your favourite podcast app or on our website
- Rewatch our COVID-19 webinar to learn how employers can ensure good data protection and governance practices in these special times.